Woman Shared A Picture Of Her Menstrual Blood To Protest Period Censorship And Wrote..........

It's come to my attention that women are having their accounts banned for showing menstrual blood (and no nudity). This is very seriously fucked up. If this was a picture of blood from a finger laceration, there'd be no issue.
Yes, this blood is from my #vagina . It happens every month. The thing I'm holding in my hand is a #softcup #menstrualcup and it's awesome but messy to remove.
 
Louelle Denor, a student from Scranton Pennsylvania, is calling BS on the censorship of menstruating and period shaming by posting a bloody selfie.
 
Holding her messy menstrual cup in full view of the camera, period blood can be seen running all over her hand. 
 
While Ms Denor’s selfie has garnered a few hundred likes, she’s also been branded a ‘a f***ing feminist dumb c***’ a ‘sick bitch’ and she’s even received death threats.
In response, she explained: ‘You guys, btw, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to look, and you certainly don’t have to be unkind.
 
‘Let’s treat each other with respect. You don’t have to agree with me, nor like the image. That’s okay. I won’t call you names or belittle you for it. I think it’s time we usher in a new wave of kindness toward each other, regardless of our differences.’




 
 
 

Comments