Goodluck Jonathan Now A Role Model For Many Nations, Tanzania 'Awash' With The Coming Of Jona

There has been series of reactions, since the appointment of the former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan to lead a 30 nation international observer mission to Tanzania to oversee it's up coming presidential election.  In fact Tanzania has been a-washed with messages of goodwill, joy and hope for the better.
 
Below are a few words I saw online from Nigerians on the rise to stardom of GEJ in Tanzania;
 
''Although he remains a hero and a true voice of democracy, if yours truly was in his shoes, I wouldn't let an alma-Jiri, standing outside the globe, with no money to buy common form, point a hand at me and tell me to my face that he is coming for my seat and I let him.''
 
''I, seeing that the nomad single handily won the north in the previous election, wouldn't let the merging of that party with the one from the west.... would have frustrated them! ''
 
I once had a president that understands the modern day politics...GEJ is a true democrat. GEj the father of many nation. It can only be GEJ.
 
''What we have In Nigeria is a dinosaur who promised to soak dogs and baboon in blood if he lost an election. Raise your glasses and let's toast a great African statesman!''
 
''Bless you GEJ! Respect!
 
Write yours, lets see what your thoughts are.

Comments