Kanye West Throws A Surprise 35TH Birthday Do For His Wife Kim Kardashian

It was a show of who is who in the Kardashian clan; The do was yesterday Wednesday 21st October, to mark her 35th birthday. It was a shocker to pregnant Kim. The rapper, 38, gathered Kardashian's loved ones for a special movie viewing at the Westlake Cinepolis theater in L.A.'s Thousand Oaks neighbourhood. The film on tap? Steve Jobs! Kris Jenner and her boyfriend, Corey Gamble, were all spotted holding hands while arriving to the bash. Kourtney, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Tyga, Caitlyn Jenner, and Joyce Bonelli also attended, usmagazine.com reports.
 
Khloe was understandably absent, but sent out these lovely words for her sis Kim;  "Happy birthday Keeks!! �� I pray you know how loved and dope you are!!! You continuously amaze me by how you do it all. Thank you for always being there for everyone! Today is about you!!! Enjoy it Mrs West!!! I love you, My bestie, my sister, my rider! " 
 
Kim on her own rained praises on her hubby with this post on her Instagram; ''My husband never ceases the amaze me! He rented out the entire movie theater to screen the new Steve Jobs (It's sooooo good BTW) and had all of my family & close friends come dressed up as their best pregnant Kim look (fake baby bumps provided on arrival!) Not sure if that was to make me feel less huge or just a fun cool theme but I loved it & had the best time ever, feeling so very comfortable eating churros with a bunch of pregnant women! Just what I needed, the perfect chill yummy food birthday!!!!''

Comments