Mmmm, Sharia Law And Saudi Arabia; Saudi Arabia Arrests Man For Being Very Good-Looking!

Saudi Arabia seems to be very notorious with a lot of awkward things, most especially being extremely religious and strict with the practice of Sharia on the commoners while their Royals, Princes and Princesses can go about doing what ever they like. A few days ago we brought you the news here About The Arrest Of A Saudi Prince After Two Tonnes Of Amphetamines {Drugs} Were Found On His Private Jet . Look, you will be deceiving yourselves if you think the Prince would be sentences to death like is the practice in which thousands of ordinary people have been killed.

Today, the news is different! A Saudi TV star has been arrested for taking selfies with adoring fans in a shopping mall. Heartthrob Abdul Aziz al-Kassar was on a working visit to Ridyah when he was mobbed by women – and the religious police weren’t too happy. After all, no man wants their wife looking at a fine specimen of TV-hunkery in the flesh.

A video shows Kassar being grabbed by a man in white robes who drags him away from a crowd of women wielding smartphones. Kassar, who has starred in many films and boasts a huge social media following, was detained and had his phone confiscated.
He has now been released on bail pending an investigation into accusations of disturbing public order, mixing with women unrelated to him and abusing social media. Kassar had asked fans online for advice on the best mall to visit, but said he had not anticipated meeting such an overwhelming  number of fan girls.

He said: ‘I did not expect to find so many people waiting for me. I want to clarify that the presence of young women at the mall was not something under my control. ‘When I stepped in, several fans came over and surrounded me until someone came over and pulled me aside into a room that I learned was reserved for the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice inside the mall.

‘I understood that the man who pulled me was a member of the commission and I did not resist him out of my respect for the Commission,’ he added. But Kassar objected to the fact that the religious police officers who’d witnessed the gathering crowds ‘did not tell [him] to stay away’ Culled from Metro Uk

Comments