OMG! Video Of The Moment A Baby Was Rescued By Firefighters After She Was Forgotten And Locked Inside US Day Care Center

This is the dramatic rescue of a one-year-old who was left alone and in the dark at a Chicago daycare centre. Cornelius Jones said he got to the centre 15 minutes before closing to pick up his daughter Journee to find no-one there. He called 911 and firefighters broke in the find her crawling on the floor and crying in the dark.
Cornelius told Fox 32: ‘I was terrified and I was also hurt because I knew she was in there in the dark and I couldn’t get to her. ‘I was wondering where is she, where is she. I hear her, but I couldn’t see her.
'And one of the police officers flashed a light to the left and flashed it back to the right and that’s when I saw her crawling towards us screaming and my heart just dropped.’ The Department of Children and Family Services has launched an investigation into the incident at the day care. Metro UK Watch video below;....
 

Comments