Super Eagle's Coach Sunday Oliseh Speaks On His Beef With Vincent Enyeama

Super Eagle Coach Sunday Oliseh speaks on his side of the story that made Nigerian Veteran goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama storm out of the camp and subsequently announced his retirement from international football.
 
"Its puzzling really because to say the least, I am very hurt, I am very disappointed at the character assassination that Vincent has taken on my personality as regards this issue. If you want to retire, retire. You don't have to drag and lie and insult somebody who did nothing. I will take you down to when this thing. We called everybody to camp
 
We invited 24 players and most of the players, infact even Mikel came in on Sunday Night. He was supposed to be here on Monday which was very good. and most of the players came in on Monday but I knew Vincent had gone for the burial ceremony of his mum,  that he might come in late.
Watch the video for full gist!



Comments