WOW! Daughter Presents Her Dad With A Certificate To Prove She Is Still A Virgin

 
A bride has proved to her father that her ‘hymen is intact’ with a certificate of purity. Brelyn Bowman presented the document, signed by her gynaecologist, to her father Michael on her wedding day to prove that she is a virgin.
 
She married long-time boyfriend Timothy in front of 3,500 people. She wrote on instagram: ‘I was able to present a certificate of purity to [my dad] signed by my doctor that my hymen was still intact.’ ‘If one person has made a decision to wait until marriage or decide to stop & wait we have done our job,’ she wrote on another photo. ‘Let’s make Jesus famous!’
 
The certificate says: ‘On the 10th of May 2006, I, Brelyn Freeman, made a vow to glorify God in my body and spirit which are God’s because I have been bought with a price (Jesus).
 
‘I have kept this commitment and present this certificate to my father Dr Michael A. Freeman to show how I have honored God and my earthly father in my body by maintaining my purity and that my hymen is intact on this 10th day of October 2015.’ Culled From Metro UK

 

Comments