WOW! Woman Used Her Fiance's Wisdom Tooth To Make Her Engagement Ring

Californian couple Carlee Leifkes and Lucas Unger are not a traditional couple and they don’t plan to have the traditional big wedding. So, when Lucas proposed to Carlee on Halloween, he was never going to give her your run-of-the-mill diamond. He gave her his wisdom tooth instead, metro.co.uk reports.
 
The couple planned the ring together after meeting at a music festival in Canada earlier this year. ‘When we’d spoken about it, I’d said that diamonds are so overrated,’ Carlee told Buzzfeed. ‘My birthstone is a diamond. I don’t need one to prove how much someone loves me. He’d already moved all the way from Canada to do that!’
 
Carlee Alisan Leifkes; Posted on her Facebook wall; ''So incredibly excited to marry my best friend, the man who knows that his wisdom tooth means more to me than a diamond. Can't wait to be a weirdo with you and dance our way through life to Thee Oh Sees and Black Sabbath. We have never been the "traditional couple", why the heck start now? — with Lucas Mancoon-Unger.
Carlee Alisan Leifkes with Lucas Mancoon-Unger; Wrote on Facebook much earlier; ''I have always been a happy person, regardless of my health issues, life's struggles, or family problems. I feel as though I have always remained pretty optimistic for whatever came my way because I have always seen the brighter things in life... When I traveled to Canada with a group of girlfriends for a music festival, I wasn't looking for anything... Just the usual flirty wink from across the outdoor ampetheatre to a black lips song.''
 
''Holy crap, I was so wrong. In the pile o...f drunken fumbling idiots you pointed me out. I caught your eye with my obnoxious blue/green glittered face, and you had me with your dance moves. You caught me when I lost my feet in the mosh pit during the Witch set, and laid on the grass with me while I drunkenly destroyed a grilled cheese. You were a gentleman from the beginning as you held my hand to the Black Angels tunes while chewing on bubblegum.
 
''I met my other half. Fast forward to today... You still hold my hand at concerts, and dance like you're not afraid of what people think. I thank you for helping me find that fun, wild, careless side of myself while also taking care of me when I'm down, and sick with a broken leg. You truly are my better half and my best friend. I appreciate all you have sacrificed to be with me and continue to be with me. I love you, and keep dancing.''
 

Comments