“Mugabe And Museveni Must Be Put On Notice That Their Days Are Numbered And That I Am Going To Arrest Them And Lock Them In Prison'' - Donald Trump


The United States of America’s, USA, Republican Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump, has taken a swipe at political leaders in Africa on account of the level of corruption and economic backwardness in the continent. He maintained that African leaders are bad examples for leadership and recommended that the continent be re-colonized again.

“Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.

“How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs, but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side.

“These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years, because they know nothing about leadership and self governance”, Trump stated.

According to political observers, Trump has already hinted plans at jailing some sit-tight African leaders who have been ruling their countries for a long time. Trump reportedly said this while addressing American war veterans in Washington.

Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe and Yoweri Museveni of Uganda have topped the list. Robert Mugabe, 91, has been ruling Zimbabwe since 1980, while Museveni, 71, has been ruling Uganda since 1986.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda.

“Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it.

“Mugabe and Museveni have given the world enough troubles and it’s about time someone puts to an end all these madness for peace to prevail.

“If Obama fears them, I will never fear them. If Clinton and Bush feared them, If the Pope kneels before them, I will never be reduced to that level. I will never be cowed. I promise to clean all the political mess around the world and promote international justice.” He stated

Comments