RAMIRES SAYS GOODBYE TO CHELSEA FANS ON INSTAGRAM AFTER HIS BIG MONEY MOVE TO CHINA


Follow

Ramires yesterday used social media to say goodbye to the Blues fans, saying he is “proud” to have played for the club. The Brazilian who has won everything possible in club football at Chelsea wrote this touching message to Chelsea fans on  instagram;

''I would like say thanks to Chelsea and their fans for all good moments that I have lived here. I'm proud to have written my name in the club's history with titles, especially the Champions League. I need to say a special thanks also to all people who have supported me daily, staff, management and team partners. You'll always have my admiration. Thank you, @chelseafc Gostaria de agradecer imensamente ao Chelsea e sua torcida por todos os anos maravilhosos que passei no clube. Saio orgulhoso por saber que deixei meu nome na história do clube com os títulos que ajudei a conquistar, em especial, o da Liga dos Campeões. Não posso esquecer de agradecer especialmente também a todos que sempre me apoiaram diariamente, pessoal do staff, comissão técnica, direção e companheiros. Vocês sempre terão a minha admiração. Obrigado por tudo, @chelseafc

Best wishes dude! 

Comments