The Woman Who Was Forced To Walk Naked Through The Street Of New York Speaks Out, Boyfriend Charged!

Earlier last week we brought you a story about a video that was circling the internet showing a woman being forced by her boyfriend/husband to walk New York street naked after he discovered she had been sexting seven other guys

Fortunately, the unnamed 22-year-old woman has fought back, and now her ex-boyfriend has been charged with assault in the third degree, menacing in the second degree, and endangering the welfare of a child, after appearing in Manhattan Criminal Court on Thursday, virathread reports.

The woman has also revealed the true extend of Melo’s torment in an interview with Univision‘I was so scared of him, I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t even think. He started threatening me, he threatened to slash my face.’ She said that since the being humiliated and attacked, she has gone into hiding in her apartment, afraid, all the while  taking care of her newborn daughter.

She also provided photos of previous abuse she claims to have suffered at the hands of Melo, and can be seen in one photo with redness, brushing and scratching on her face after he allegedly punched her in the face in front of their two-month-old daughter.

She stated that Melo said he would throw her down the stairs if she did not do as he ordered. Melo has also begged for forgiveness in a series of ten Instagram videos posted yesterday. Melo, speaking in Spanish, appears to confess to the crime before begging his girlfriend and the world forgiveness.

He says in the videos;
“I was wrong to do what I did, sending her out naked, I apologize. If I could turn back time I wouldn’t do it. Please forgive me, I want you all to know that I am not as bad as you think. I just want to tell you all that I feel bad, as a man. You don’t know what was going through my mind.
I came from a woman, I have a daughter, and I have two sisters. But look what you pushed me to do. I am sorry for everything. This the last video I will make, I don’t want any interviews, I don’t want anything.”

In a written comment below the final video, he writes:
“Last thing from me, just that I feel so bad about this cruelty that it’s opened my eyes to a person I loved blindly.”  Kudo to Viralthread

Comments