The End Of An Era! P Diddy Announces His Retirement From Making Music

It is truly the end of an era. Diddy made the shocking announcement that he has decided to retire from making music. And after years of bashing out hit after hit, along with some signature dance moves, he says that he’s trading it all in to focus on acting.

The 46-year-old mogul stopped by for an interview with Cigar Aficionado Magazine when he discussed his impending retirement from music and his latest venture. “I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films.”

“I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time.”

Diddy’s final album, No Way Out 2, was announced in November 2015. The album does not have a release date yet, but Combs did drop a few hints about what we can expect from the record, viralthread reports.

Comments