Bola Tinubu's Wife Writes IG, Requests For More Security Over Allegation That Senator Dino Melaye Wants To Kill Her Like He Did To A House Of Rep Member!

You would recall sometime last week Senators. Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu clashed during a senate session, over a debate on a national issue, which did attract a lot of media attention. 
Today Monday 18th July 2016, according to reports making waves in the air, Senator Mrs Tinubu has written to the Inspector General of police requesting for additional security over fears that Sen. Dino might ''do to her what he did to a house of rep member.'' Read the letter below;.

“I am Senator Oluremi Tinubu representing the Lagos Central Senatorial District of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” she wrote in her letter to the IGP.

“During the proceedings of the senate on Tuesday, July 14 2016, I had cause to contribute to a matter of national importance. Apparently dissatisfied with my contributions, Senator Dino Melaye threw caution to the winds, resorted to vulgar abuse of my person and wanted to assault me.

“It was the timely intervention of a number of colleagues which prevented Senator Melaye from unleashing physical attack on me. However, as the leadership of the senate did not call him to order in the circumstance, he proceeded to threaten my life without any provocation whatsoever.

“In view of Senator Melaye’s antecedent, particularly in the House of Representatives, where a brawl led by him had led to the untimely death of a member, I have decided not to ignore his threat to my life. Therefore, I’m compelled to urge you to use your good offices to provide me with adequate security.

“Please accept the assurances of my highest regards and esteem.”

Comments