Charly Boy Writes Open Letter To President Buhari

''Mr. President Sir, Once again I am compelled to voice out my bewilderment at the stumbling and wobbly kind of governance we have had since you came onboard. I wonder what you are doing right now. I wonder if our tears, pains and hopelessness affect you in anyway. I wonder if you are the one in charge or some other people. 

You have tasted leadership before and you know what it entails. I understand that. However, then and now are two different scenarios, two separate dispensations. We know you.

We know about your war against indiscipline. We hear about your no-nonsense stand against corruption. We have read so much about our stolen monies which you have managed to recover. Well done sha.

Meanwhile, the nagging questions that leave me sleepless most nights remain unanswered... How much money have you collected from the looters so far?
To what use have the monies been put?

From where I stand, it seems you're the only one in your cabinet fighting corruption while your praise singers are busy washing you all over town trying to convince us that you're a good man. 

I, CharlyBoy, know that you are a "good" man: someone who loves the country, a patriot with a high sense of morals perhaps. But na that one we go chop? Is that all that is needed to fix the rot of over 40yrs.? I don't think so!  Read Full Letter Here 

Comments