''If I Were A Supreme Court Judge, I Would Have Ordered Amaechi's Arrest.'' - Segun Oni


“I am not in the position to defend Amaechi, but I feel very very sad. I am very sad that a justice of the Supreme Court could come up much later to say somebody attempted to bribe him. If I am a justice of the Supreme Court, that person would not spend another week before he is arrested. So, because it is a crime, if you see somebody committing crime and you keep quiet and now you are talking about it, do you want people to take you seriously? It’s like somebody saying I saw somebody committed rape last year and I didn’t do anything about it. I don’t think that sounds wise. I am not exonerating anybody and there can be investigation.”Oni said

Segun Oni, a one time  Ekiti state governor and Deputy National Chairman (South) of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said this while speaking to newsmen recently. 

Comments