Former Abia State Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday On His Farmland

Former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu celebrated his 57th birthday on Friday on the farm to increase and also share his agricultural skills.

The former governor wrote;
''For over 20 years, I have tried not to celebrate my birthday. But today I am in the farm not only to mark my 57th birthday but to also share agricultural knowledge and expertise with our people. Up to this moment, many people are not yet convinced about the wealth hidden in farming. While some are scared of its demanding nature, others are yet to understand the importance of farming to ourselves and to the nation. I am glad spending my birthday in the farm, but I am more glad because of the knowledge our agricultural extension workers and I were able to impart on our people''.



Comments