Skip to main content

Lucky Man Who Is Blessed With Wife With Two Sets Of Vaginas Will Soon Be A Dad!

I believe this man will never have any reason to look outside of his matrimonial home for anything other than going to provide for his family. The man is blessed with a wife with two vaginas! Before now the couple thought they were never going to have kids.  This is because the woman was born with two sets of reproductive organs and was told by doctors that she was infertile. You know what? She is now expecting a child. Krista Schwab, 32, was diagnosed with uterus didelphys, meaning she has two vaginas, one right next to the other.

She was diagnosed at age 12 and has two vaginas, two cervixes, and two wombs.  Because of complications resulting from her rare condition, doctors told Krista that she would never get pregnant. In spite of that, she tried to have a baby with her husband Courtney, 33, resulting in a couple of miscarriages. 

The couple eventually gave up hope of having a baby via a natural birth. She considered trying IVF but soon discovered she was expecting a child.  Krista is now five months pregnant and expecting a baby boy which is growing in her left womb.

Krista from Washington, US, said:  "After being diagnosed with uterine didelphys at 12 years old, I knew I had two uteruses and two cervixes. But when I was 30 I found out that I also have two vaginas that are side by side. I always felt the separate sections during intercourse and smear tests but I just thought that feeling was a normal thing every woman had.”
Speaking on how she found out she was pregnant, Krista said she had lost all hope and when she eventually did a test and it turned out positive she fell to the floor crying

"For so many years my husband and I cried, prayed and dreamed of having a child. We both had so many breakdowns because we wanted one so much. After probably 1,000 negative pregnancy tests – it got to the point where I gave up wishing anymore. Last December I put on weight so I bought my billionth pregnancy test which my husband and I thought was just now a waste of money. I normally pray and hope whilst I wait, but this time I lost all hope and didn't bother. Then I saw it – it was positive. I hit the floor crying."

AT just 13 years, doctors had warned Krista that she could never have children. Then at the age of 30, she learned she also had two vaginas as part of the condition.

She added:  "It was a massive shock, especially for my husband! Doctors and I couldn't see it because it was too far inside. Sex is extremely sensitive and can hurt – it affects my sex life and my self-confidence. However, my husband and I joke around about it all the time. There's so many prude comments I get about my vaginas, but what is the upsetting is the link to my infertility.

"The year I was diagnosed, every single doctor told me that it would be impossible for me to have kids. All the way up to 30 I was told I couldn't have them. The only ovary that was functioning was on that right side with that very shallow opening there was no connection for the left to get an egg through it. I actually got pregnant when I was 15 and 20, but I had miscarriages for both. When I met my husband at 20 years old, I told him I couldn't have kids. So the whole time I've been together with my husband we didn't use protection."

Most women with uterine didelphys have to have C-section but Krista is hopeful she might not need one. "Because of my two vaginas, the baby will have to come down the left side vagina," she added. "Doctors think I'll have to have a C-section but I'm dreaming of a natural water birth. It's incredible because doctors still don't understand it. The fact that I'm pregnant on the left side and it's impossible for the egg to get there. I am scared that he will get stuck, one vagina is much smaller if they were both one vagina it'd be a normal size. Ten years of trying to have a baby it just happened. I want women with uterine didelphys to never let anyone tell them miracles can't happen because they do."

Dr Nick Raine-Fenning, spokesperson for the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists said:  "The uterus forms in utero by the fusion of two tubes, which are called the Mullerian ducts. The wall between the tubes breaks down before birth in its lower aspect leaving one womb and one cervix whilst the upper parts stay separate and form the two fallopian tubes. The process can go wrong at any time leaving two completely separate tubes and therefore two uteri and two cervixes, as well as two vaginas, known as uterine didelphys or double uterus, at one extreme or one uterus separated by a muscular wall which is a septate uterus.

"Uterine anomalies, as they are called, have been associated with infertility, miscarriage, and preterm delivery."

Aren't they luck? 

Comments

Most Read

Our Photo Of The Day, As Muhammadu Buhari Orders Police To Kill Protesters In Port Harcourt

This is what Muhammadu Buhari and his untrained police did to protesters today in Ph. These are  unarmed protesters shoot by the Nigerian police today.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Exits Nigerian Market, Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew, Close Down Call Centre

According to news reports, Virgin Atlantic Airways has laid off all their Nigerian cabin crew. They were only given three weeks notice and no severance package regardless of length of service will be paid. The air-hostesses they sacked were about 20 in number. The company closed down their Nigerian call centre last year and let go of all the Nigerian staffers. The Owner, you would recall had said sometime in 2012, he was weary of doing business in Nigeria. Here is an extract from a statement Richard Branson issued in 2012 after the ill-fated footsteps he took by setting up a new airline in conjunction with the Nigerian government; “We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49% as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour…watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn’t know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point…Nigeria people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane…that may …

The Semen-Drinking Sambian Tribe Of Papua New Guinea!

To become a man in this primitive Sambian tribe in Papua New Guinea, boys are removed from the presence of all females at the age of seven, living with other males for ten years. The idea here is to convince everyone in the village that he can live without women.The isolation they encounter not only prevent the boys from having any sexual activities with women, but also from seducing, or being seduced by married women. During the ten years, the skin is pierced to remove any contamination brought upon by women. For the same reason, a sharp stick is inserted into the child’s nostrils until he bleeds profusely. They also regularly incur vomiting caused by consuming large amounts of sugarcane.
Older men now tell the boys that the bachelors (warriors) are going to copulate with them orally in order to make them grow. Throughout the six stages of the tribe’s rite of passage, the boy will perform fellatio (blowjob) to these warriors to, ironically, prove he is a real man. Because shoving manh…

Donald Trump Blasts President Buhari, Says His Priority Is The Full Introduction Of Islam, The Annihilation Of His Political Opponents And Absolute Extermination Of The People Of The Old Eastern Nigeria.

I Trust the US Republican presidential hopeful for being blunt! He said; ''no sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess.''
He continued; ''It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria
Buhari, prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the President of Nigeria made lots of promises which he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases denied.
As a matter of fact, change could either be ‘positive’ OR ‘negative. To the earlier misconception of Nigerians and current state of the economy as a result of initiation of impracticable economic policies, it wouldn’t be wrong to assert that what president Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress promised Nigerians was a NEGATIVE CHANGE.
If Nigeria is a country made up of…

#Former President Shehu Shagari Breaks His Silence And Spoke Out For GEJ!

The first Executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This is what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday;
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.''

''Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)'' First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.
First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.
And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL…

Couple Show Moment Of Split: Liverpool Boss Brendan Rodgers Said To Have Left His Wife!

Since taking over as Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers has undergone an image makeover to match the glamour of one of the top jobs in football. The 41-year-old has apparently had his teeth whitened and lost a noticeable amount of weight, as well as moving from the family home into a £1.2million flat. And he is also reported to have now started seeing a 31-year-old former employee of the club who has been seen at his new property.
The manager, who grew up in Northern Ireland and previously held the top job at Watford and Reading, has adopted a new and more fashionable image in recent months. He has spent thousands of pounds on having his teeth whitened and lost weight after regularly exercising at the club's Melwood training ground. Mr Rodgers has also moved out of the house he shared with wife Susan, according to The Sun's Guy Patrick, and bought a luxury flat in an upmarket suburb of the city for £1.2million. Neighbours told The Sun he has since been visited at the home by …