Nigerian Born British Heavyweight Boxer, Anthony Joshua Meets His Mom For The Last Time Before Saturday's Fight With Klitschko!

As what will be known as the greatest British heavyweight fight approaches Saturday, Anthony Joshua who is scheduled to square up against the former heavyweight champ, Wladimir Klitschko, yesterday visited his mom Yeta Odusanya for one last time before he steps into the ring. The British boxer shared a picture he took with her and captioned it: 'See you on Sunday mom x

She has never seen her son fight and won't be in attendance, as watching her son take blow after blow goes against every woman's maternal instincts, he said. Joshua has previously revealed that he doesn't like his mom to watch him when he is in the ring, saying:

'I don’t really let my mom come to my fights. It’s not a place you want to see your kid, I don’t think...a fight.' 

I am going for Joshua, but something tells me Klischko can be deadly owing to his experience in the ring. Are you in agreement with us? 

Comments