Skip to main content

Apostle Suleiman: Panic In Church As Court Grants Otobo's Prayers, Summons MTN, Police IG, Bank MD, Others

The Magistrate court in Lagos has summoned Pastor Johnson Suleman to personally testify in the case he instituted against Stephanie Otobo, the Canada-based singer who accuses him of lying about a sexual relationship he had with her, including providing his travel records covering the period in dispute.

Others invited by the court include the Inspector-General of Police, the Managing Director of MTN, and the Managing Director of United Bank for Africa.

The bombshell claims are contained in a press statement Ms. Otobo issued today in response to media reports earlier in the day that, having become born-again, she has forgiven Mr. Suleman.  

Ms. Otobo said in the statement she had also read other reports quoting Mr. Suleman as saying that she cannot be “born again” until she proves the case against him, or apologizes.  

In addition to the summonses, she stated that she is also urging the court to invite forensic experts to court to analyze all the nude pictures of Mr. Suleman’s genitals and the face-to-face chats between them of which she had taken screen shots “during our numerous lecherous Facetime chats.”

She stressed in reaction to today’s media reports, that she could not have promised to withdraw any court matter against the pastor in Nigeria as he was the one who got her arrested and charged to court in the first place and reportedly filed a N1billion Naira defamation suit against her. 

Affirming that she is not running away from defending herself against his “frivolous and face-saving” cases in court, she said that on the contrary, the court last week granted her prayers and summoned the following person(s)/institutions to court to testify against the pastor

On the contrary, she said, the court last week summoned the following persons and institutions to testify in the case he instituted against her:  

(a)  Managing Director, MTN Nigeria Communications Limited, to produce and provide the call logs and text messages exchanged between mobile numbers 08160000616 (belonging to Johnson Suleman) and 07081454058 (belonging to me) between 2015 and 2017.

(b)  Managing Director, United Bank of Africa, to produce Statement of Account No. 2031068488 belonging to Ms. Otobo Omojevwe Stephanie covering the period 2015 to date.

(c)  The CEO, Nigerian Communications Commission, to produce Record of the identity of the person that registered sim card no. 08160000616 (belonging to Apostle Johnson Suleman).

(d)  Managing Director, Airtel Nigeria, to produce and provide the call logs and text messages exchanged between mobile numbers 07081454058 and 08160000616 between 2015 and 2017.

(e) Apostle Johnson Suleman, to produce and provide his International Passport detailing his international travels between 2015 till date, and his Black iPhone 4 which he used between 2015 and 2016.

(f)    The Inspector-General of Police, to produce Samsung Phone, Note 7, which was forcefully seized (without a court order) from me at UBA, Anthony Branch on Friday, March 3, 2017.

“I am also moving the court to invite forensic experts to court to analyze all the nude pictures of his private part and our face-to-face chats of which I did screen shots during our numerous lecherous Facetime chats,” Ms. Otobo said.  “He has been telling barefaced lies that they are photoshopped. But I have since challenged him to produce the original pictures from which I “photoshopped” them, but he has been running from pillar to post. He will also explain what his pictures were doing in my private phone in the first place.”

Making available along with the statement copies of all the court orders signed by the Chief Magistrate, Ms. Otobo said she wanted to make clear she is pressing ahead with her defense in court, and looks forward to meeting Mr. Suleman in court now that he has been summoned to appear in person.

“I also wish to alert the public that in Suleman’s desperation, he has sorted out certain ladies in Canada (some familiar and some not known to me at all) and paid them huge sums of money to be maligning my person through videos. I can only wish these hungry girls “luck” and “success” in their newly-discovered business. I am not moved by all that. It will not save him. Let Suleman come to court to prove his case.”

She stressed that Mr. Suleman does not have the required spiritual orientation or divine calling to question her “born-again” status as he is not God, and she is not among his followers he has brought under his “fake” spell or charm.

“I repeat for the umpteenth time that the so-called ‘Apostle” Suleman is nothing but a cheap conman, a fraud and a fake “man of God,” she said.

Comments

Most Read

Our Photo Of The Day, As Muhammadu Buhari Orders Police To Kill Protesters In Port Harcourt

This is what Muhammadu Buhari and his untrained police did to protesters today in Ph. These are  unarmed protesters shoot by the Nigerian police today.

Virgin Atlantic Airways Exits Nigerian Market, Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew, Close Down Call Centre

According to news reports, Virgin Atlantic Airways has laid off all their Nigerian cabin crew. They were only given three weeks notice and no severance package regardless of length of service will be paid. The air-hostesses they sacked were about 20 in number. The company closed down their Nigerian call centre last year and let go of all the Nigerian staffers. The Owner, you would recall had said sometime in 2012, he was weary of doing business in Nigeria. Here is an extract from a statement Richard Branson issued in 2012 after the ill-fated footsteps he took by setting up a new airline in conjunction with the Nigerian government; “We fought daily battle against government agents who wanted to daily make fortune from us, politicians who saw the government 49% as a meal to seek for all kinds of favour…watchdogs (regulatory body) that didn’t know what to do and persistently asking for bribes at any point…Nigeria people are generally nice but the politicians are very insane…that may …

The Semen-Drinking Sambian Tribe Of Papua New Guinea!

To become a man in this primitive Sambian tribe in Papua New Guinea, boys are removed from the presence of all females at the age of seven, living with other males for ten years. The idea here is to convince everyone in the village that he can live without women.The isolation they encounter not only prevent the boys from having any sexual activities with women, but also from seducing, or being seduced by married women. During the ten years, the skin is pierced to remove any contamination brought upon by women. For the same reason, a sharp stick is inserted into the child’s nostrils until he bleeds profusely. They also regularly incur vomiting caused by consuming large amounts of sugarcane.
Older men now tell the boys that the bachelors (warriors) are going to copulate with them orally in order to make them grow. Throughout the six stages of the tribe’s rite of passage, the boy will perform fellatio (blowjob) to these warriors to, ironically, prove he is a real man. Because shoving manh…

Donald Trump Blasts President Buhari, Says His Priority Is The Full Introduction Of Islam, The Annihilation Of His Political Opponents And Absolute Extermination Of The People Of The Old Eastern Nigeria.

I Trust the US Republican presidential hopeful for being blunt! He said; ''no sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess.''
He continued; ''It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria
Buhari, prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the President of Nigeria made lots of promises which he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases denied.
As a matter of fact, change could either be ‘positive’ OR ‘negative. To the earlier misconception of Nigerians and current state of the economy as a result of initiation of impracticable economic policies, it wouldn’t be wrong to assert that what president Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress promised Nigerians was a NEGATIVE CHANGE.
If Nigeria is a country made up of…

#Former President Shehu Shagari Breaks His Silence And Spoke Out For GEJ!

The first Executive president of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Usman Aliyu Shagari has broken his silence after 32years of overthrown by General Mohammadu Buhari

This is what he said to AIT news reporter in Sokoto state yesterday;
"Jonathan may not be the best, but I can mention 3 to 4 breakthrough in Nigeria that occurred under his regime.''

''Under this administration, train is now back in Nigeria after about 30yrs of neglect (infact, my 27years old grandchild boarded train for the first time in his life in 2014)'' First Government to construct modern Amajiri schools & 12 Universities.
First Government to construct cargo Airports & ensure all zone in Nigeria has an Int'l airport.

First Government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertiliser.
And the very first Government to start diversifying Nigeria economy back to agric after Nigeria lost its agricultural glory in the 70s.

Now I ask, what are Buhari DEVELOPMENTAL…

Couple Show Moment Of Split: Liverpool Boss Brendan Rodgers Said To Have Left His Wife!

Since taking over as Liverpool manager, Brendan Rodgers has undergone an image makeover to match the glamour of one of the top jobs in football. The 41-year-old has apparently had his teeth whitened and lost a noticeable amount of weight, as well as moving from the family home into a £1.2million flat. And he is also reported to have now started seeing a 31-year-old former employee of the club who has been seen at his new property.
The manager, who grew up in Northern Ireland and previously held the top job at Watford and Reading, has adopted a new and more fashionable image in recent months. He has spent thousands of pounds on having his teeth whitened and lost weight after regularly exercising at the club's Melwood training ground. Mr Rodgers has also moved out of the house he shared with wife Susan, according to The Sun's Guy Patrick, and bought a luxury flat in an upmarket suburb of the city for £1.2million. Neighbours told The Sun he has since been visited at the home by …