Innoson Motors Gifts A Brand New Car To Man Who Prophesied About His Vehicle Manufacturing In 1979

Chairman of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Ltd, Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR Saturday gave out one of his brand new cars to one Mr. Ikechukwu Osakwe popularly known as Osabros who prophesied to him in 1979 that he would be the first man in Africa to manufacture vehicles and sell to different African countries, lib reports. 
According to Dr. Chukwuma, the prophecy was given at the period when he could not boast of a car, talk less of manufacturing one. He said Osakwe came all the way from Kano to give him the prophecy. According to him, Osakwe blocked him at the front of his house early in the morning and told him he has a message for him.
Mr. Osakwe went on to narrate a dream he had about him, how he saw in the said dream his vehicle manufacturing company known as CAP PLC.
"He told me that CAP means Chukwuma Automobile Productions. Immediately he said that I laughed him to scorn and left him immediately. After some years when I established the first motorcycle assembly plant, he came back again to remind me of that dream again and told me that I will still manufacture vehicles. Of a truth, it was after I had established my vehicle manufacturing plant that I realized that his prophecy was real. I then recalled that Mr. Ikechukwu Osakwe prophesied as far back as 1979 that I will be the first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company to sell cars to other African countries. I shed tears of joy and said this can only be the hand of God. That is why I have invited him to let him know that his prophecy has been fulfilled. I have decided to give him a Brand new IVM G5 SUV and pay him a monthly salary for life. I want to encourage him to keep serving His God".
With Lib

Comments