Prof. Itse Sagay Fires Back At APC Leadership Over Tagging Him ''A Quintessential Rogue Elephant.''

On being tagged a "quintessential rogue elephant" by the leadership of the party, said this to the party leadership;

"I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a ‘‘come and chop’’ politician like you lot." "My loyalty is to the President and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun".
“To start with, I am not a ‘come and chop’ person as you are. I did not come to ‘chop’; so the party is not doing me a favour. You are the ones that have come to ‘chop’.

“Secondly, my criticism of APC is not against President Buhari who I think is a man of great honour, integrity and whom I admire and who inspires me.

“I took this job because of Buhari and Osinbajo, who I admire greatly. The people I am referring to in my criticism are John Odigie-Oyegun and one Bolaji Abdullahi, who is (Senate President Bukola) Saraki’s Man Friday. They are dining with the devil who wants to destroy the party.

“They are appeasers, who are acting the way (former) British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, appeased Adolf Hitler and in the process, they will destroy the party because they are weak and unable to confront evil and they will end up helping that Hitler to destroy the party.

“What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

Comments