It Is Disgraceful For Someone Who Has A Duty Of Care To Do This To Someone In Need Of Care!

A daughter watched in horror as a carer beat her elderly mum, who is battling dementia, on footage captured on secret cameras. Gina Owen saw her 78-year-old mum, Sabina Marsden, being slapped, shouted at and having her blanket ripped from her by Mega Care employee Stacey George, 46, who was supposed to be taking care of her. Gina watched all this on her mobile phone while at her desk at work. Gina was trying to demonstrate her camera’s capabilities to a customer in the electrical shop she works in when the abuse came on on her screen.

Daughter watches helplessly on her phone as her mum is beaten by carer on hidden camera (video) 
Upon seeing the footage, she was filled with rage and left work, heading straight to the home in Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK. On getting home, she confronted the carer with the video evidence and the carer quickly apologized. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry," Stacey said to Gina.
Daughter watches helplessly on her phone as her mum is beaten by carer on hidden camera (video)
Stacey was asked to leave the house immediately. She was later fired by Mega Care after the attack came to light. Stacey was also given a caution by Northamptonshire Police after admitting the assault and this angered Gina.
Gina said: "It's nothing more than a slap on the wrist, I can't get my head around it. If I had hit her that day I would have been a lot worse off than her. She should never have got off with a caution. It really is an assault. I watched the attack live on my phone from work. I was furious. Seeing it was just horrible.
"My mum is a wonderful person and deserves so much better than this. She has been living through hell."
Watch the troubling video below.
 
                                                                           With lib & mirror.co.uk

Comments