Watch Video As Pastor Tunde Bakare Attacked Buhari, Said, ''This Is Not The Government We All Hoped For. They Have Performed Woefully''


In a chat with Channels TV, former Vice Presidential candidate and senior pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare berated the government of President Muhammadu Buhari in his state of the nation broadcast held two weeks ago. The clergyman followed up this attacked with this statement he made when he spoke on Channels TV a few days ago.

''No matter how you look at it, this is not the government we all hoped for. This is not what we thought the government that promised change, in the beginning, will perform so woefully. Any right thinking Nigerian will agree with that. They could have done better than what they have done so far. They themselves know that he said

Asked if the Buhari he ran with as a vice presidential candidate in 2011 is the same one he sees ruling now, Bakare said ''I once did a video, 'The Buhari I know', and I meant every word I said in that video. I hope I will not be pushed to do a video of the Buhari I didn't know''. 

On whether the Buhari he knows is nepotic, the clergyman said '' I had no reason at the time I ran with him to ever believe he was nepotic. There was no reason because he did say to me he will assemble the best and the brightest from the East, West, North, and South of our country to fix the nation. But when I read what Obasanjo wrote, and I saw the list of key appointments made, one would begin to think whether they just put the things on his table to sign or is this just what he did deliberately. That is food for thought''.

Watch the video here below;
                  


Comments