Nigeria Is Bleeding Under Buhari – Bode George

Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George has asked Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki and other nPDP members including the Speaker House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara as well as Sokoto State governor, Aminu Tambuwal not to delay their return to PDP where they will continue to be treasured and appreciated, orientaltimes.co reports.  

Chief Bode George made his feelings known during an interview conducted by TUNDE THOMAS of the Sun newspaper. “Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal and other nPDP members are tenants in APC. PDP is their natural home. They are strangers in APC, moreover, APC is not a political party, but a party of strange bedfellows," added. 

George who also spoke on other national issues bemoaned the state of the nation saying Nigeria is presently bleeding and wobbling under President Buhari. "I’m not speaking out against these killings because of my political leaning, but I’m speaking out against these killings because I’m an elder and a patriot. I’m speaking out because today Nigeria is bleeding and wobbling. I’m talking because I’m a concerned Nigeria."

"I want to make this appeal to President Buhari because we have the same background, and professional calling, and that’s talking about our military background. President Buhari is my former boss and I want him to succeed. If anybody is telling Buhari that there is no problem in Nigeria today, those saying that are not telling him the truth and they are not being fair to him." Read Full Interview Here

Comments