Sex Therapist Charlie Rose: Would You Let This Woman Sleep With Your Husband To SAVE Your Marriage?

Passion wagon: Charlotte promises an injection of spice. KIND and easy to confide in, Charlie Rose offers to help solve your marriage problems – sometimes by sleeping with your husband.

The mum-of-two is the picture of respectability as she packs off her teenage children to school and leaves her smart three-bedroom home for a day at the office.
But a few miles away the 32-year-old enters another world.
Her “office” is a one-bedroom flat in upmarket Exeter and her job is sex.
She charges couples £200 a time to put the passion back into their love lives and is even willing to show them how it’s done.

Charlie reckons her hands-on sex therapy courses have rekindled the dwindling sex drives of dozens of unhappy couples.
She said: “I really wanted to help couples put the spice back into their sex lives. Many of them are in happy marriages but the passion has gone.
“When a couple arrives I put them at ease by offering them a drink and getting them to talk in the lounge about their days.

“I get them to open up about the problems in their sex lives in a non-confrontational way. I’ve realised most of the issues are due to a lack of communication.
“After half an hour, I lead them into the bedroom where they ­undress and shower together.
“The couple will then lie down on a comfortable rug on the floor to work on their problem area while I watch.
“I encourage them to talk to each other and get involved myself to demonstrate techniques on men and women.

“In the past I have had full sex with husbands in front of their wives and demonstrated oral sex on men and women – but only if they ask me to.”
“Sometimes I only see a couple once but I have many who come back for repeat sessions.
“I prefer to see couples so the wives don’t get jealous but I can reassure all women, I have no emotional attachment to these men. For me it is just work.”

One 47-year-old woman from Devon described how she and her husband, aged 49, turned to Charlie for help.
She feared he would leave her unless things improved in the bedroom so, after finding Charlie on the internet and a half-hour phone call, she fixed up a three-hour sex training session.
She said: “It was a magical ­experience, one of the best decisions of my life. Oral sex in the marriage has never been good but Charlie showed us techniques we have taken on board.
“I’ve honestly never felt so in love and it’s almost like we’re a new couple again. We’re more open and honest with each other and not as prudish as before.”
This approach to couples sex is novel in the UK but far more
common in the US.


Comments