ANOTHER MASSACRE IN AMERICA: Six Shot Dead In California By A British Born Son Of Film Director!

The failure of the American political elite to arresting the unacceptable level of gun crime in America has shown yet another reason why something should be done urgently. In one of my short articles which I posted earlier this year, titled ''America A terror Nation or What''?, I made mention that Americans have killed more Americans in America than terror anywhere in the world this year alone and still the fight to curb gun crime and gun ownership is not being taken as a National priority.  What looks like a trend which repeats itself every few months and still will never force the Nation into taking a more decisive stand has happened again. This time around, the reason ''LACK OF LOVE'' from women and girls. 

According to www.dailystar.co.uk, a British born student son of a top director has killed six people and wounded seven others in a drive-by rampage in a California university city.
Frustrated virgin Elliot Rodger, 22, who shot himself in the head after leaving nine blood-spattered crime scenes, had posted a chilling online video warning of a “day of retribution” against women.
Police last night described his horrific attacks – in the suburb of Isla Vista, 95 miles north of Los Angeles and close to the University of California’s Santa Barbara campus – as a “premeditated act of mass murder”. Rodger’s dad Peter, an assistant director on Hollywood blockbuster The Hunger Games, was reported to be “stricken with grief and horror”. Peter studied at Maidstone College of Art in Kent, founded in 1867. He moved to Los Angeles when his son was five.
In his shocking, seven-minute video, believed to have been posted the day before Friday night’s rampage in his black BMW car, Elliot warns of his planned “day of retribution”, saying: “I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. "I’ve never even kissed a girl. "College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. “But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness. "It’s not fair. "You girls have never been attracted to me. "I don’t know why. "But I will punish you all for it.” He refers to himself as “the supreme gentleman” they rejected.
He goes on: “I’m going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoilt, stuck-up, blonde s**t that I see inside there… all those girls that I’ve desired so much, they would’ve all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them.”
Facing a webcam on his car’s dashboard, he adds: “I’ll take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you.” Rodger was involved in a shoot-out with police following his killing spree but drove off before crashing into a parked car and shooting himself dead. A www.dailystar.co.uk extract.

Comments