HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THIS COMPLAINT, PLEASE? My Horny Hubby Is A Non-Stop Lust!

MY man’s obsessed with sex. I never realised that being married would involve this amount of physical activity. He never leaves me alone. I only have to bend over to load the dishwasher and he’s up behind me with a wicked glint in his eye. I can’t stand it. I was a virgin when we married four months ago.
I come from a very religious family. My parents always told me that sex before marriage was wrong. My husband respected that. He said that he was willing to wait because he loves me so much. We didn't even make love on our wedding night because I was too tired. Then the long flight over to our honeymoon destination in the Caribbean was exhausting, so I didn't feel relaxed or ready until three days after our wedding.
By then he was like a rabid dog. I undressed for bed and he was virtually foaming at the mouth. We had sex that very first time and I gritted my teeth. I can’t say that I enjoyed it all that much but I did my duty. But then he wanted to do it again and again – and again. Now I spend half my time batting him away. I quite like sex – it’s not actually as bad as I thought it might be – but I certainly don’t need it as much as he does.
Also, just lately, he has started suggesting we do some weird things. He’s got it into his head that he wants to try new positions and play kinky games. I don’t know if I’m into any of that. It doesn't sound decent or natural to me. I have tried to talk to my mother about my situation but she made it abundantly clear that she really doesn't want to hear any of the details.
What do you think about this complaint? Share your views.

Comments