Man In Agony For Nine Years Discovers Scissors In His Stomach!

A man has been living in agony for nine years because doctors accidentally left a pair of scissors in his stomach during an operation. Now Alen Papac, 38, of Mostar in Bosnia and Herzegovina, is demanding compensation.
Mr Papac, who went in for a routine operation to remove a stomach ulcer in 2003, said: ‘I would suffer from agonising pains in my stomach for years after that and I have also had other health problems which I now realise were related to the fact that I had a pair of scissors in my stomach.
‘Eventually the pain became so extreme that I decided to go back to hospital again and when they carried out an x-ray the pair of scissors were discovered.’ He said medics were shocked to find the 12cm scissors.
The former patient of University Clinical Hospital Mostar underwent an operation to remove the surgical tool and then contacted the hospital to demand compensation. A www.metro.co.uk extract.

Comments