#Kim Kardashian Would Support Daughter North Posing Naked If That's What She Wants!

While taking questions from the press on her OZ tour, Kim K was asked if she would support North her daughter posing naked like she did recently in the Paper Mag, hear what she answered;

"I would support anything she wants to do," Kardashian, 34, said on Australia's 92.9 radio station. "I don't do anything with the intention to promote anyone else doing it. That's not even what I'm trying to do. I do it because I'm proud of it," usmagazine.com reported.

She added: "It empowered me to feel good about myself after I had gained 500 pounds and looked like a huge slob for so long."

She did have both a mixture of positive and negative backlash but remained upbeat during her press rounds down under.

Earlier she had said while on air with 2Day FM on Nov. 19; "I'm very confident about my body It was just a little token before I have to go through pregnancy again," giving a hint, she is possibly trying for another round.
 

Comments