Na Waaooo! Kim Kardashian Blames God For Her ‘Huge’ Pregnancy Weight Gain1


KIM Kardashian says her pregnancy weight gain was a wake up call from God.
The reality star who said she gained 50 pounds (22.6kg) while pregnant with North West believes the man upstairs was trying to teach her a lesson.

“I’d think God was doing this for a reason. He was saying: ‘Kim, you think you’re so hot, but look what I can do to you.’ My body just went crazy,” she said. “After five months I swore I’d never get pregnant again. I got so huge and it felt like someone had taken over my body.”

The 34-year-old said traditional notions of beauty tested her self-confidence and it was a long journey to finally feel comfortable in her own skin.

“It’s taken me a long time to be happy with my body and for my confidence to grow to what it is today. I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford’s. No one looked like me.

“I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive. I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident — it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now.”
Culled from news.com.au 

Comments