Man With Two Penises Writes A Tell It All Memoir

A man with two penises who calls himself ‘Double D*** Dude’ has written a revealing memoir about his wild sexual exploits and painful medical emergencies, according to www.news.com.au

The man, who suffers from an extremely rare medical condition called diphallia, rocketed to fame a year ago after answering questions in an infamous ‘Ask Me Anything’ Reddit thread.

The question-and-answer drew more than 17,000 comments, with the openly bisexual man describing in graphic detail what it’s like to have two 10-inch long, functioning organs.

Now to commemorate the one-year anniversary of the big reveal, the anonymous man has published an e-memoir, Double Header: My Life With Two Penises, about his life.

The author, who claims to have slept with more than 1000 men and women, told Rolling Stone he wrote the memoir because people still had lots of questions.

“Before I was ‘DoubleD***Dude,’ no one cared about what I had to say,” he said. “Since then, I’ve been able to help people who felt alone or lost. I’ve gotten so many messages from people who need encouragement for one thing or another.”

The man, who refused to reveal his identity, said he doesn’t tell all sexual partners about what’s in his pants. He was previously in a polyamorous relationship with a man and woman.

“It really depends on the person and how long I’ve been dating them. During the time when I was all about one-night stands, I’d surprise them. The girls were always difficult,” he wrote. “Guys were always game for action, even the guys who identified as straight. I swear if there was a way to document the interaction I’ve had with men who said they were straight, I’m sure the Kinsey Scale would explode.”

However, the man’s many hair-raising sexual adventures have taken a toll on his body, including torn skin and broken blood vessels. Ouch!
Culled from; www.news.com.au.

Get Full Gist Here; http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/double-dick-dude-two-penises-interview-20141231?page=2

 

Comments