A Daughter Of A Lesbian Couple, Against Gay Marriage, Defends Dolce & Gabbana

A WOMAN raised by two lesbians has come out against gay marriage and defended Dolce & Gabbana’s views on traditional families.

Heather Barwick’s mum left her father when her daughter was two or three and moved in with a woman she was in love with. “I’m writing to you because I’m letting myself out of the closet: I don’t support gay marriage. But it might not be for the reasons that you think. It’s not because you’re gay. 

I love you, so much. It’s because oBarwick says her dad “wasn't a great guy, and after her mum left him “he didn't bother coming around anymore.” While she says she feels very much like a “daughter of the gay community”, she says she has changed her view on gay marriage and doesn't believe it should be allowed.......

Comments