British Woman Had To Get 250 Stitches After A Water Jet At Blackpool Pleasure Beach Ripped Her Vagina

A British teen had to have 250 stitches and spent two hours in surgery after a water jet at Blackpool Pleasure Beach caused horrific damage to her vagina, according to metro.co.uk. Now 19, Shelby Clarke from Manchester fears the terrible injuries inflicted may prevent her having children, and says she’s unable to enjoy sex.
Shelby was only 14-years-old in October 2009 when she was hit by the jet while visiting the Pleasure Beach with mum Karen, step-dad James, and friend Sarah.
 
During their visit, Shelby and Sarah spotted the park’s newest attraction, The Spectacular Dancing Water Fountain, featuring water jets which would shoot up in sequence from the ground. In the middle was the most powerful jet, which reached heights of 200 feet. Shelby recalled: ‘There were loads of kids running through the water jets so Sarah and I joined in. But as were playing, I was hit by a very powerful jet. ‘It knocked me off my feet and I felt I needed to go to the toilet immediately.
But I noticed there was blood everywhere.’...Read Full Article Here

Comments