Ohh! Quotables: Khloe Kardashian Still Feel The Love Of Lamar, Gets Real About Him

OMG! How I wish I have wings, I will definitely fly and fly away. These words are the words of love and that's the way it is when it gets real. Who said love doesn't' hurt? It is best to be in love never to fallout, for the cost of falling out of love could be enormous.
Our heart goes out for Khloe Kardashian and we pray that God do the best for her! .    

 "I will never ever not love Lamar. I was so obsessed with him in a healthy way. He was my husband, and I still wish he was, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that ... There's nothing I can do. Lamar has to do things in order to change in that aspect, but yeah, if I had my way I'd be married to Lamar in two seconds."..Khloe Kardashian,  fishwrapper.com reports. ......  Read Full Gist Here

Comments