Caitlyn Jenner Speaks Out On The 'Love And Good Times' With Kris Jenner

In what's only her 10th ever tweet, Caitlyn is speaking out about her ex and their 25 years together. "Reading the VF article reminded me of the love & good times Kris & I shared for so many years," she wrote on Friday afternoon. "Wouldn¹t trade that time for anything!" The article in question painted a somewhat confusing portrait of their relationship, as the two didn't quite agree on how much Kris knew about her then-husband's transition.

"When I met Bruce, he told me that he had done hormones back in the early '80s," Kris told Vanity Fair. "This was a conversation that took place in the early '90s. So, what he was telling me happened a decade earlier, and he never really explained it. There wasn't a gender issue. Nobody mentioned a gender issue." .......Read Full Article Here

Comments