War Breaks Up Between 2 APC Online LADIES Princess Awolowo And Aishat Alubankudi. IN RESPONSE TO The Grand Mischief Of Aishat Alubankudi.

IN RESPONSE TO The Grand Mischief Of Aishat Alubankudi
This statement is written in accordance with United Nations Human Right 14 articles citing that “Individuals and peoples have a right to peace. Upon which also provides an individual the “prohibition of the threat or the use of force”.  My name is Princess Marian Awolowo, I am the creator of Nigerian Global Awakening Group and APC Mobilization for Change.

First, I apologized to all Nigerians for the length it took me to respond to Aishat Alubankudi grand mischief. I hope you will understand that there are so many more pressing and important National Issues that occupies my mind especially the need for our online awareness and advocacy groups for good governance to metamorphosed from a social media perspective to a more structural entity in our beloved motherland Nigeria.

I am hoping that all well-meaning Nigerians and my global friends would read my statement to the end so that important insight can be gained for future references especially in a political climate where there are so many selfish, evil and non-accommodation of truth is endemic.

Clarifications:  How I met Aishat Alubankudi. I Princess Marian Awolowo met Aishat Alubankudi on Facebook after she requested my friendship in around 2010. And I have since unfriend her on 3 separate occasions and eventually blocked her around April 2015.

Facts: 
1. Aishat Alubankudi has NEVER been involved in any APC protest or any protest to promote Buhari in the last 10 years in the United Kingdom or anywhere else.
2. What Aishat Alubankudi is popularly known for on facebook is campaigning for Jonathan and PDP, writing highly offense vulgar innuendos about genitals and her next conquests and general comedy.
3. Aishat Alubankudi ONLY started campaigning for Buhari in mid-late 2014 after noting the pendulum was swinging to Buhari’s way.
Nigerians should please see her facebook page to peruse her wall, picture pages, note section etc for evidence. We thank God that Facebook has dates attached to data on aforementioned sections.
4. I have ONLY physically met Aishat Alubankudi twice in my entire life and thankfully, it was in a public place.
The two separate occasions I met Aishat physically:
First time was at the First Ladies Event in London and the only conversation between us was ‘hello’ and few minutes later, Aishat came to where I was sitting with a friend named Aolat and requested that I take a picture with her. She then requested that both my friend and I take pictures with her. And we obliged. There was no further communications between us on this day.
The second time I saw Aishat Alubankudi was at the 2015 Presidential and Vice President Inauguration in Abuja after my friend Maryam and I were led to the VIP section. And in around 10 minutes of our sitting, we noted Aishat Alubankudi climbing the stairs and headed straight to where we are. She approached us and sat beside me on the right while my friend Maryam was on my left. Aishat started talking and said so many things including shouting that “people have been spreading rumours that she collected £50.000 from PDP” blah blah blah.
Both my friend and I remained mute; we did not say a word. But It was ONLY when Aishat Alubankudi stole one of the VIP guest inauguration gift and lay it on my lap saying “here, take your gift” that I looked at my friend and said, Maryam, now can you see one of the reasons why I am avoiding this woman like a leech? Did you see what she just did? Please note that Aishat Alubankudi was still sitting with us when I said this to my friend. Aishat’s response by laughing her head off and then ran off. It then became apparent to me that Aishat Alubankudi does not have any insight into her action or consider the consequences of her actions. I immediately placed the gift back beside the gentleman’s sit and brainstormed with my friend saying that I suspect Aisha is trying to frame us because if the gentleman sitting in our front notices that his gift is missing, he might think we stole it. Accordingly, we were later given our own inauguration gifts by one of the Ushers who had earlier noted our arrival.
Why I unfriend Aishat Alubankudi on 3 separate occasions between 2011 and 2014:
These were the reasons why:
The first time I unfriended Aishat Alubankudi was during the 2011 Nigerian Election Campaign when I was campaigning for President Buhari while she was ferociously campaigning for Jonathan and PDP. But, I unfriended Aishat Alubankudi after she added me to a shocking Facebook inbox thread. On the thread was a highly respectable opposition politician having sex with a young girl of around 14 to 16 years old. The Politician was stark naked so was the girl. I was aghast, and very angry that she found it fit to add me on such a deplorable topic. So I told her off after accusing and exposing her of photo- shopping the picture of the Politician in order to incite hatred. I immediately removed myself from the thread and unfriend her from my Facebook friend list.
After Jonathan’s won the 2011 Presidential election, Aishat Alubankudi sent a message to me apologising for her earlier behaviour. She gave flippant excuses and blamed someone else for the photo-shopping, so I demanded to know why she opened a message thread and added me and over 20 others attaching the picture for discussion. It was at this time that Aishat Alubankudi said she later regretted her actions and had since deleted the thread. She pleaded with me to add her back as a friend and unfortunately, I did.
Second time I unfriend Aishat Alubankudi:
In late summer of 2014, I received a notification from Facebook that Aishat Alubankudi added me to a group called Fashion Police of Africa. I found the title very interesting so I immediately followed the link to see more. At first, I was happy that at last I can learn the do’s and don’ts in Nigerian Fashion scene. On perusing the wall of the group, I found some interesting tips which I noted in my diary. But what really catches my attention was a bitterly long thread in which members were discussing a picture of a woman whom many of them were condemning her fashion sense.
I read the whole thread and was surprise that women including Aishat Alubankudi can be degrading people especially fellow women, and in public. I decided to intervene after 3 days of following the thread because Aishat Alubankudi was adamant that she will not delete the thread even though the woman in question was reported to have gone into depression after seeing her 50th birthday picture been used to rain curses on her.
My investigation: I decided to investigate who the woman was and I became aware that the woman is popularly known in United Kingdom as a very hardworking woman who holds two successful Fashion businesses in South London; she is popularly called Alhaja Cioni. I was also informed that Aishat Alubankudi knowingly set out to destroy this woman out of jealousy.
Unfortunately, this woman has no children and you can imagine how she must have felt on reading abuses about her that she is a prostitute etc on Facebook. I also noted that some women on the thread were writing that the woman being degraded by Aishat Alubankudi has sent messages to Aishat, pleading for Aishat to remove the thread as it will affect her fashion business and create a false impression about her. But, alas, on the thread, Aishat Alubankudi refused her plead. It was at this time that I decided to intervene. I intervened by reminding Aishat Alubankudi that the woman being degraded have the right to sue her for misrepresentation, inciting hate, bullying and harassment in the court of law in England and I will represent the woman free of charge I also promised Aishat Alubankudi that I will ensure that she pays damages that will set records. Aishat Alubankudi replies were that she is not going to remove the thread.
However, Aishat Alubankudi eventually deleted the thread ONLY AFTER the woman sent a friend to inform Aishat that she has started a “midnight prayers stark naked and sending curses to her”. On hearing this, Aishat Alubankudi asked a very close respectable friend of the woman asking the woman for forgiveness. This was when Aishat Alubankudi eventually removed the thread from Facebook.
The above act of selfishness and evil was unbearable to me, so I unfriend Aishat for the second time. Again, Aishat Alubankudi wrote in my inbox on the 16th of November 2014 demanding “why do u keep deleting me”. I replied Aishat that I feel pained reading how she goes about destroying people that has done her no wrong and her behaviour is not good for my psyche. She phoned me and apologised for almost an hour and again, I fell for her trick and added her back as a friend on Facebook.
Third time I unfriend Aishat Alubankudi:
Between late 2014 and early 2015, below are series of nauseating life and security risk phone conversation brought up by Aishat Alubankudi.
1. She boasted that she is a close friend of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo
2. She claims to speak with them on regular basis and has all their phone numbers
3. She claims Dokunbo is upset with me because my members were posting all his personal phone numbers and have been phoning him from across the globe
4. She warned me to stop exposing Asari Dokunbo
5. In November 2014, Aishat phoned again boasting how she has access to all leaders from both political parties and how Patience Jonathan is expecting her at her residence in West London in November 2014.
6. Repulsively, she asked me to shut down APC Mobilization for Change and Nigerian Global Awakening Group saying that Patience has promised to pay me handsomely if I do so.
7. She warned me to stop sending curses to double agents because “they have to survive”. Angrily she asked me “what is my business monitoring double agent?” When I tried to explain the implications of double agents, Aishat shut me down by screaming down the phone saying “ko si yi to kan e,” meaning it is none of your business.
8. She complains that I am too strict, boasted that she is from Ibadan and had learnt that the easiest way to get prominent people especially Hausa/Fulani to obey her wishes was to cover her head from head to toe.
9. But one of her conversation that really made me very disturbed was when she boasted that she has to move very close to someone so that she can damage them. I removed her from my friend list immediately I cut her off my phone line.
Please note that all above conversations can be retrieved as evidence via transcripts data on her phone or mine. And I am willing to surrender my two phones she used for these communications, giving full permission to gain all data transcript of communications between Aishat Alubankudi and myself in order to safeguard our dear beloved country Nigeria, our leaders and so many innocent Nigerians.
Fundamentally, it is important for me to reply Aishat Alubankudi bearing in mind that good security, unity and peaceful coexistence is paramount especially in a Political climate where paranoia triggered by backstabbing has evidently threatened the hopes of the populace.
Why I enventually blocked Aishat Alubankudi:
In around April 2015, I was in Moscow when again I received phone call from a friend who inform that Aishat in boxed her claiming that I am fighting her and saying bad things about her and she has the evidence. I told my friends that I am still in hospital after a major surgery and I am getting fed up with people raising Aishat Alubankudi’s imagined fights with me. I advised my friends to try as much as possible not to fall into Aishat’s manipulative trap. Few minutes later, my two other friends phoned saying same that Aishat Alubankudi reported me to them but when I investigated what was making Aishat Alubankudi agitating even though I have removed her from my friends list. I found out that Aishat agitation was because she did not see me on Facebook and thought I have travelled to Nigeria. But she targeted 3 people that she thought were close to me for information but used a Phantom fights as an excuse.
On my hospital bed, my loved ones became very worried about Aishat Alubankudi’s obsession and the health risk involved. This was when I decided to finally block Aishat Alubankudi on Facebook and she remained blocked up to date and this decision of mine SHALL remain so for peace and health reasons.
This part of my statement is in response to dangerous obsessional pattern of Aishat Alubankudi behaviour and series of false allegations, character assassination written by Aishat Alubankudi on her Facebook Status posted at 7. 39 am and edited at exactly 10.01 am on the 6th of June 2015.
So what triggered Aishat Alubankudi at 7.39 am to post highly false information to smear my character? Did she post the attached status because of guilt? Because she was caught lying to those who have trusted her?
Please note that Aishat did not mention my name on the status attached, but just like Aishat Alubankudi sympathy cowardly style, (SCS) she cowardly mentioned my name as the culprit via her inbox to so many Facebookers. She also mentioned my name via phone callers from people asking “who was the woman?” In which, she cowardly answered that “it is that Marian Awolowo”. Thus, I have been inundated with abuses, questions, curses and death threats.
Psychologically dissecting and analysing Aishat Alubankudi Facebook status in order to exposed her manipulating, mischievousness and dangerously use of reverse psychology. (see attached pictorial evidence)
Aishat Para 1: “I swear in the name of Allah, I didnt not collect a penny from APC”
The truth-Para 1: Aishat Alubankudi knew she was lying because what she supposed to swear on in the name of Allah was what she complained/confessed to Maryam and myself at the inauguration saying, I quote, “I have been accused of collecting £50.000 from PDP”. Similarly, she has been consistent with this claim of collecting money from PDP to at least 3 other of our common friends, so why did Aishat Alubankudi CONNIVINGLY WROTE APC INSTEAD OF PDP? And then have the audacity to swear in the name of Allah?
1. Did she feel comfortably use the name of Allah to swear because she knew she has twisted the truth in this apparent grand mischief?
2. Why is Aishat Alubankudi afraid to swear in the name of Allah that she did not collect a penny from PDP?
3. Did she risk the judgement of Allah because her target audience is APC, Muslims and Northern leaders who have unfortunately believed her lies?
4. Did Aishat conniving manipulated her statement to gain sympathy from innocent Nigerians?
5. Did she deviously write this status to trigger Nigerians to hate and curse me knowing fully well that most Nigerians believed a story that is sworn in the name of Allah?
6. OR, did Aishat Alubankudi decide to destroy me because she had been questioned and found of sabotaging?
7. And Psychoanalyst would note the importance of Aishat’s error when she wrote “I didnt not”. Bear in mind, Aishat error is unintentional, but an indication of someone telling lies.
1a “…but I financially contributed to the financial fund which I snapped the picture of the bank transfer.”
Analysis: Any analyst could see that this part of Aisha statement is targeted to gain sympathy and it explains why she erroneously wrote she contributed to APC campaign fund instead of writing Buhari Support Organisation.
But for Aishat Alubankudi’s sake, she should consider that my campaigning online to rescue Nigeria almost non-stop through sickness and health since 2010 Presidential campaign cost more than £70.000 British pounds without even calculating lost earnings or time. Collectively, we Nigerian Global Awakening Group and APC Mobilization for Change administrators contributed thousands to Buhari Support Organisation Campaign Fund in which I personally contributed £200. Our contribution was paid in by Maryam Shettima our treasurer, receipt obtained.
Moreso, I personally sponsored my group’s ground mobilization in the 2015 campaign WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM ANY LEADERS BE IT POLITICIAN OR OTHERWISE. AND LASTLY, SO MANY ALTRUISTIC NIGERIANS ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRIBUTED IMMENSELY FOR THE 2015 BUHARI AND APC CAMPAIGN BUT I HAVE NEVER MET OR SEEN ANY INDIVIDUAL NIGERIAN ACTIVIST WHO CAN MATCH THE WORK I INDEPENDENTLY CARRIED OUT FOR BUHARI OR APC. This is not a boast but a matter of FACT!
So what the hell is Aishat Alubankudi boasting and moaning for?
Aishat Para 2:
“A lady has been spreading rumours about me, I thought we had settled at the inauguration when I swore to her that I HAD never condemned her to anyone and we made up there. Two days ago, she damaged me again to a friend but unknown to her, he is my good friend."
The Truth:
I investigated this paragraph with the only two people I was dinning with around this period and I found out that Aishat Alubankudi have “exaggerated what Ibrahim told her”
What really occurred is that a friend of my friend Maryam saw us at the inauguration and few days after he visited my friend and invited us for dinner.
On arriving at the restaurant, my friend Maryam properly introduced her friend to me as Ibrahim, but immediately he heard that I was from the United Kingdom, he said, “you people did a lot of work for Buhari and APC, I am so proud, we did similar in the States”.
He further added that the surprising thing to him was when “Aishat Alubankudi told him and some prominent APC leaders that “she has been campaigning for Buhari in the last 10 years” that “she was the one who sponsored activists in the UK and led series of protest”.
I immediately corrected him saying what he said was a BIG FAT LIE. In that, Aishat NEVER sponsored any protest in the UK;
Neither did she campaign for Buhari or APC in the last 10 years;
Neither had she EVER involved in any protest any activist or I organised against Jonathan or to promote Buhari. And she adamantly refused to be involved in my canvassing for Buhari when I invited her to come with me to convince some PDP leaders that arrived in London to move to APC. In fact, Aishat vehemently shouted me down on the phone screaming that she does not do politics without getting paid because all politicians are bastards.
I categorically asked Ibrahim why he failed to do a bit of research on Aishat’s Facebook wall which would have confirmed to him that Aishat mainly started writing in favour of Buhari in mid-late 2014 after she noted the pendulum was swinging in Buhari’s favour. This is when Ibrahim confessed that he “knew Aishat was lying” in which I asked him why he didn’t confront Aishat with the truth and he replied that he couldn’t confront her “because a prominent APC leader was in presence when Aishat made this claim”, he added “we all know her and sometimes it is better to just watch her drama”.
This was how the topic ended and we moved to so many more interesting topics like the way forward for his group, Buhari Vendors Worldwide and we exchanged good ideas that will benefit the country.
Aishat Para 4: “I had never in my life said anything negative about her, but commended her for her hard work.” Hmmm, Aishat Alubankudi writes but she lies.
Truth- Aishat have tried and failed to damage my reputation by her obsession and guilt. Please see evidence on her wall and the wall she co-managed with a man named Stanley Otis and you will deduced that she copied, claimed my design in the form of collage advert that I worked hard for to deliver to Nigerians during my recovering period from a major surgery while in Moscow, Russia to promote all APC Governors. Intrusively and obnoxiously, she then, instructed her partner named Stanley Otis to make a video of the collage and named himself as the producer. Claiming my design for all APC Governors is theft!
But despite this apparent theft, I kept calm and did not confront Aishat or her male friend and partner named Stanley Otis to date! So PLEASE NIGERIANS CONSIDER WHO IS “hickjacking” whose hardwork?
And if I am bothered, wouldn’t I use my background in Law to sue both of them and slap them with damages worth millions for copyright theft? Also, even though our members were complaining about this apparent theft and threatening to expose her, I asked for calm because as far as I am concern, we have achieved our aims of educating the world about the importance of voting APC Governors that would support Buhari’s Presidency!
Secondly, there are evidences that was collated which clearly shows that Aishat Alubankudi obsessively and deviously created a Phantom fights between herself and i, thereafter connivingly reporting phantom fights to at least 3 of my close friends dating back to earlier this year. It got to a point when I pleaded with my friends to reply her that I said that I don’t know who Aishat Alubankudi is.
In fact, on the last day of my hospital admission in Moscow, I received another phone call from London and my friend again reported that Aishat Alubankudi had just phoned her again making series of allegations and complaining that there is a fight between us. I recalled that my loved ones at the hospital became concern about Aishat obsession with me and the danger of such delusion. It was right there and then that I asked my family to pull the computer close to my hospital bed and I logged into facebook and block Aishat Alubankudi off so that I can remain focused on my health.
Psychologically, Aishat Alubankudi actions are form of grand tricky used in manipulating tactics when someone whose aims is to damage a perceived hero frame a phantom fight or misunderstanding in order to damage their hero with the purpose of taking their place or claiming close association with them. Some who indulge in this act are exhibitionist who craves for attention. Some even goes on to the extent of lying that they are pregnant for a popular actors etc. People who suffers from this pattern tend to have narcissistic and bipolar trait. The deep intension is to gain euphoria and the attention they receive is like opium which needs to be continuously fulfilled. For example, stalkers have similar personality trait and it explains why their obsessiveness can result in fatality.
So Nigerians, please think deep and ask yourselves who is chasing who? Is it me that has unfriend Aishat Alubankudi on Facebook on 3 separate occasions between 2011 and 2015 and eventually blocked her in April 2015 that is interested in her or the other way round?
Aishat Para 5: “She complained that I hickjacked APC Campaign"
Truth- This is a lie. I have never complained to anyone or ever thought that Aishat Alubankudi is even capable of “hickjacking APC campaign” from me or any other credible activist because she is NOT a Buharist and not a true APC. Aishat Alubankudi is popularly known on Facebook for years as a campaigner for Jonathan and PDP for years.
If Aishat denied this fact, then Nigerians should ask Aishat Alubankudi to provide any shred of evidence that she took part in any awareness in the United Kingdom, or create a website for APC or involved in ANY protest, or mobilizing in Nigeria or made a T-shirt for Buhari or APC apart from copying and pasting others work on Facebook.
Moreover, she is too lazy to analyse data or possesses the clout needed for online campaign for APC or Buhari because and I repeat, AISHAT ALUBANKUDI IS PDP LIKE HER BROTHER AHMED ALUBANKUDI. BOTH OF THEM ARE WELL KNOWN TO US WHO ARE THE REAL SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVIST ACROSS THE GLOBE. BOTH OF THEM FOUGHT US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR YEARS AND SENT THEIR ATTACK DOGS ON US. IN FACT, JUST BEFORE I BLOCKED HER, AISHAT ALUBANKUDI WAS TICKING LIKES ON COMMENT WRITTEN BY ONE OF HER PDP DOGS THAT WERE ABUSING ME ON MY WALL. THE EVIDENCE IS STILL THERE!
And this is a matter of FACT!
In fact, any good analyst or observer can see clearly that she marvels in copying and paste. The trick Aishat used is paying others to promote her and adopting two or three innocent but gullible people who started campaigning for Buhari between late January and March 2015. These are the people Aishat Alubankudi now claimed they worked for her just like she lied that she was the leader of United Kingdom activist campaigning for Buhari. I suspected that UK real activist are too smart for this lazy exhibitionist. Unfortunately, Aishat’s two adopted online campaigners are the people she is now using to lay claim to be an activist because her lies about being the leader of UK activist for Buhari is too hot of a lie for her to maintain.
Re para 5a. “…and fenced people from seeing our now President when he visited London.”
The Truth- This is another grand delusion triggered by her self-importance presentation of herself on Facebook in order to continue fooling people that she has power of whom to see or not to see our President. I can assure Nigerians that this is a grand illusion in that AISHAT Alubankudi has NO POWER TO FENCE ANYONE and her false accusation that I complained that she fenced me is a total lie because in Febuary 2015 Aishat Alubankudi’s plan was to use me in her grand attempt to fool our leaders that she is leading United Kingdom’s Buhari and APC campaign. But she got frustrated after I rejected her scheme of misrepresentations. Thereafter, Aishat ferociously continued phoning appealing that it was important for her to be seen with me.
FACT ABOUT FEBUARY 2015 VISIT TO THE UK:
For security reason I will be brief in response to Alubankudi’s delusion. Fact is that I was aware of our President and some APC leader’s visits prior to their UK visit in February 2015 and my working visit have been planned and booked before they left Nigeria.
So how can Aishat Alubankudi claim that she has power to fence me or anyone for that matter? How on earth can she write that I complained that she fenced me when she was the person phoning my house appealing for me to visit our President with her because it is important for her to be seen with me?
Security Concerns:
In fact, during our President visit to UK in February, I received so many complaints from concerned Nigerians who were appealing to me to alert the security services around our President in order to stop Aishat Alubankudi from getting close to them. Most of the calls came from Nigeria and amazingly, from some of the people who were in the PDP and knew Aishat Alubankudi very well. It gets to a point that one respectable House of Reps member phoned me six times demanding whether I have spoken to our President about Aishat Alubankudi and the danger she posed.
I feel it is important for Nigerians to know what triggers the above anxieties and worries by concern Nigerians during the February visit to the UK.
1. Aishat alubankudi and his brother Ahmed Alubankudi were popularly known on the social media to be supporting and campaigning for Jonathan and PDP.
2. Aishat Alubankudi has fought so many Buharist including myself and it was ONLY in mid to late 2014 that she started writing favourable status about Buhari. In fact, just before she was blocked, Aishat Alubankudi was still on my wall ticking likes to one of her PDP associate who was busy abusing me for supporting Buhari and APC.
3. According to some of the concerned Nigerians, they believed that Aishat Alubankudi is a mole and she is passing information about our First families’ movement in London to some dangerous PDP agents.
4. I was sent some pictures that Aishat Alubankudi downloaded on Facebook. It is very clear that Aishat Alubankudi wore the same cloth to visit our President, took pictures with them to indicate that she was in their residence, and then on the same day still wearing the same cloth took pictures in Liverpool Street market insinuating she was with them shopping for clothes. And on the same day, still wearing the same cloth insinuating that she was dinning with our First Family in a popular Chinese restaurant.
5. After seeing the pictures, I can understand why people were concerned that she was passing location intelligence to PDP agents via Facebook. And I appealed to them for calm.
6. Thereafter, the most upsetting security risk complaint about Aishat Alubankudi that I received was immediately sent to a close friend of the family who assured me that she would forward it so that security can be tightened.
Aishat Para 6: “If she doesn’t stop blackmailing me, I will stoop to the lowest of the lowest”
“if she doesn’t stop blackmailing me”.??????????
The Truth-
This statement again is a grand delusion and a terrible way of using reverse psychology. In that, Aishat Alubankudi trait does NOT need anyone to blackmail her because she uses her mouth and fingernails to white mail and blackmail herself. In fact, Aishat Alubankudi does not seems to understand the meaning of blackmail because if she does, she would have written down how many people she has negatively complain to them about me in order to manipulate them into believing that we are fighting when the fact was that I am the one who have been disassociating myself from her because of her devious frame of mind. In fact, from all indications, Aishat Alubankudi is the one doing the blackmailing based on her obsessive compulsive trait of falsely reporting a phantom fights between us. It was a calculated trick to cover up from the real subject of her being a PDP mole!
Aishat Para 7: “I cant continue ignoring her allegations and this is a warning”
Truth-Yet again, this is a form of trickery to gain sympathy and relevance from gullible Nigerians who would perceive her as a victim in a Phantom fight she has created in her mind. More so, Aishat Alubankudi knew she was the person who has been doing the complaining and sending my friends and so many others to me. And these people have bombarded me with queries about her phantom fights. And in so doing, I was left to explain to them that Aishat is tricking them in order to find out what was in my mind about her and whether I have reported her to the same people she was afraid of.
So is it possible or practicable for me to be making allegation when the fact is that I was responding to Aishat’s allegations of a Phantom Fights? In fact, it got to a point in March 2015 when I became so stressed about people raising this Phantom fights to the extent that I had to plead to a friend to reply Aishat that I do not know who she is. But instead of Aishat Alubankudi to accept this, she in turns became more obsessed.
Aishat Para 8: “In the midst of people in a restaurant, she said so many damaging things about me. She was lucky that her food did not go the wrong way”
Aishat Alubankudi seems to be repeating herself because para 3 and para 8 is the same thing. Please read my reply in para 3. Thank you.
Aishat Para 9: “May Allah judge both of us and may we reap what we have sown to each other, whether good or bad! Skikena!"
My reply is a big AMEEN. AMEN. ASE. AND IT SHALL BE SEALED WITH THE BLOOD OF OUR FOREFATHERS!
Gullibility of those who have been sending abuses and death threats to me because of Aishat Alubankudi’s incitement attached:
For years, I have noted that so many Nigerians react negatively towards another because of hearsays. This is dangerous! I feel it is about time that each one of us stand back and read well for assimilation to supersede reaction.
Most people who have been my friends on social media would attest that I have gone through hell and back since 2010, and 2012 was a turning point when I became aware that some group of individual meticulously planned for 3 days in Facebook inbox thread on how they would destroy my reputation and “take me out of circulation” because of my support for Positive Change in Nigerian Governance. But painfully, I survived to tell the tale, thanks to so many Nigerians whose love, care and dedication can NEVER be quantified. BUT, my experience with Aishat Alubankudi and her gullible subordinates is enough to make me declared that Aishat Alubankudi is the most dangerous woman I have ever met on social media and I pray and hope she gets urgent therapeutic help so that she does not self-destruct and no one else will be her target.
Crucially, Nigerians should also accept that from all indications, 2019 election have started and I am a target and so would many other credible social media activists who have been campaigning for Buhari and APC. The indicators are all there and all Social media advocators should be prepared to work more in unity in order to truncate those who are double agents, selfish and self-absorbed propagandist whose priorities defers greatly from common good.
Thank you for your patience in awaiting my response.
I rest my case!
Princess Marian Awolowo.
Hope For Nigeria

    Thanks For Visiting Our Blog. Please Drop Your Comment, Share, Tweet And Like Us If You Have The Time.

Comments

  1. please expose that idiot more so that people can be aware of the green snake in green grass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment