Donald Trump: I didn't Expect Business Backlash To Be "Quite This Severe"

Billionaire American business man and the Republican 2016 presidential contender, Donald Trump looks to have lost every big business deal in the wake of his full mouthy and senseless attack on American immigrants and Mexican nationals at large. Nearly all his major business partners have either severed relations with him or have cancelled all business contracts and interests. 

According to cbsnews.com, the Republican presidential candidate admitted Saturday that he didn't think the corporate backlash to his inflammatory comments about Mexican immigrants would be "quite this severe."

"I knew it was going to be bad because I was told this. All my life I have been told this: If you are successful, you don't run for office," Trump said in an interview on Fox News, addressing the recent spate of businesses that have severed their relationships with his brand. "I didn't know it was going to be quite this severe, but I really knew it was going to be bad," Mr Trump said. Read More Here 

Thanks For Visiting Our Blog. Please Drop Your Comment, share, Tweet And Like Us If You Have The Time.

Comments