Woman Confronts Shop Assistant Who Stole Her Credit Card Details And Spent £143

Shock footage shows woman confronting Starbucks employee who 'copied credit card to commit fraud' A furious Starbucks customer took matters into her own hands to confront a cashier who she claims defrauded her credit card.Elizabeth Becerra from Victoriaville, California, went to the drive-thru to accuse the 19-year-old coffee shop worker of taking taking a copy of her credit card details on New Year's Day.

In this footage, as she's driving to the window of Starbucks , raging Becerra tells the camera the cashier spent $212 (£143) on groceries using the stolen card details. The woman, who is being filmed by her brother, then reveals she is going to confront the cashier insisting: "We're gonna get even, that's what we're gonna do." 

Seconds later as the car approaches the window, the teenage cashier greets Becerra.But as she hands her the order, she says: "I'm going to say, I hope them $212 were worth it of groceries yesterday because I filed a f**king police report and your corporate already knows about it."

The startled Starbucks employee immediately apologises but Becerra responds: ‘What are you sorry about? That you took f**king money from me and my kids? What are you sorry about?’

The teenager can then be heard saying: ‘I’m sorry that I took money from you and your kids. I’m sorry that you had to come up here. ‘I’m sorry that this is inconvenient for you. I am a good child. I swear I am really good. I really do go to school. I’m 19. I play soccer.’

Watch Video Right Here;
                

Comments