Woman Lost Half Of Her Bodyweight After Being Forced To Buy Two Plane Tickers Every Time She Went On Holiday

24-year-old Amber Rose has lost a massive 13 stone (83kg) after an embarrassing encounter forced her to do something about her unhealthy diet. A size 28, Amber had been having to buy two plane tickers every time she went on holiday. But she finally reached her breaking point when a stranger presumed she was pregnant. She weighed 25 stone (159kg).

'I had to buy two plane seats every time I went on holiday, it was costing me a fortune,’ she says. ‘I also needed a seat-belt extender to fit over my bulging stomach, I was so uncomfortable but I couldn’t envision how I’d ever be any different.

'It was mortifying going away and instead of looking forward to holidays I would always dread them as getting on a plane was always humiliating. I felt like everyone would stare at me, and even when I got to these beautiful destinations I’d have to cover up my body because I was too ashamed.’ Read Full Gist Here

Comments