Shehu Garba Try To Defend His Pay Master, President Buhari Over His ''She Belongs To My Kitchen And My Living Room And The Other Room" Comment, Then Nigerians Gave Him A Bollocking!

Spokesperson to President Buhari, Garba Shehu this evening try to defend his Boss's unethical choice of words in qualifying his wife following the interview she granted BBC Hausa language a few days ago. Mr Buhari's reaction while in Berlin, Germany today has sent the world wide web in total meltdown. To make matters worse his comments came right In the presence of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. 

He said; "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."
Mr Shehu in his usual very unintelligent and deceitful manner said it's all banter and a leader is free to have a sense of humour. Here are a few of his tweets and then Nigerian followed; 

Comments