Wicked World! Shocking Final Images Of Kim Jong-un’s Half-Brother As He Slumped Dead At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport

You would recall the news earlier last week about the half-brother of North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un who was reportedly assassinated at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, after being laced with what was thought to be a fast-acting poison. South Korean and U.S. officials have said he was assassinated by North Korean agents. Four people have been arrested in connection with his death – including one woman who claims she thought the stunt was part of a prank on a comedy TV show. Photographs, said to be the last moments of Kim Jogn-nam have been published by Straits.

He is seen slumped on a chair in the airport. Malaysian police said the latest arrest connected with the murder was made on Friday night, and the suspect was identified as Ri Jong Chol, born on May 6, 1970. He was in possession of a Malaysian i-Kad, which is an identification card given to foreign workers, they added.

‘He is suspected to be involved in the death of Kim Jong Nam. In a statement issued by the investigation authorities, the police chief for Selangor state, Abdul Samah Mat, said the suspect had been remanded in police custody. Two female suspects, one an Indonesian and the other carrying Vietnamese travel documents, have already been arrested, while a Malaysian man has been detained.

At least three more suspects are at large, government sources have said. Kim Jong Nam, the eldest son of the late North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, had spoken out publicly against his family’s dynastic control of isolated, nuclear-armed North Korea.
South Korea’s intelligence agency told lawmakers in Seoul that Kim had been living with his second wife in the Chinese territory of Macau, under China’s protection. He had been at the Kuala Lumpur airport to catch a flight to Macau when he was killed. An autopsy is being performed at a hospital in the capital city. Selangor state police chief Abdul Samah told Reuters that the autopsy report was not complete yet. He dismissed media reports that a second autopsy would have to be conducted.