Guess Who? Its Definitely Not Who You Think!

This bloke is a Cape Verde native who wears a perfect resemblance of former United States president, Barack Obama. Jose Oliveira 43, a tour guide says there is no day that passes without people stopping him in the streets for photographs.

The father of five says his friends have nicknamed him Mr Obama and he has been mistaken for the real Obama for ten years. He said: 'Some people even ask me if I am his brother. I work as a tour guide so I am always meeting new people and their reaction is always the same. As soon as they see me they say: "Oh my God, you look just like Obama!"'I find it very funny and I don't mind posing for photographs with people. I have at least 15 photographs and selfies taken every day.'

He says he has never worked as an Obama lookalike but would consider the opportunity if it comes knocking. See more photos here below;

Comments