What President Trump Said As He Pulled Out Of The Paris Climate Agreement!

'I don’t want anything to get in our way. Therefore, in order to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America, the United States will withdraw from the Paris climate accord but begin negotiations to reenter either the Paris accord or an entirely new transaction on terms that are fair to the United States. So we’re getting out but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair.’

'As someone who cares deeply about the environment, as I do, I cannot in good conscience support a deal which harms the United States, which it does'.

In my own opinion, this is highly patriotic to help make America great again! What global commentators refuse to realize is that Mr. Trump made making America great again, one of his core electioneering campaign promises.

Comments