Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has taken to Twitter to ask Buhari 8 critical questions concerning the President’s anti-corruption campaign:
• I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?
• What has happened to the allegation of the award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr. Ibe Kachikwu?
• What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?
• Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that it found N448.8 million cash?
• Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that it found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?
• What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?
• Most importantly, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?
• Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?"