A MUST READ: What Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Said About Atiku's Presidential Candidacy!

"Atiku Abubakar is my Candidate. I have my reasons for choosing him. I didn't choose him because I am close to him, rather, I became close to him because I chose him. I picked Atiku for 3 reasons only. Others were added when I got close to him."

He continued:
1. He is practically the only Democrat among the highest level of politicians. (note) Check him out, he is the only big (really big) politician who would be in a party and who would not mind if someone who used to feed off him is in another party.. If I stayed back in APC, it won't destroy my relationship with Atiku. Check out his boys. I won't name names.

2. Atiku is probably the only northerner who understands that the north is setting itself up for hatred for nothing. The north has no reason to be afraid of all the things the south has been advocating for. The north has the number, it has the land mass and, surely has enough brains to make it great if they invested in those Brains. I will continue to support Atiku with all my life. Nigeria can produce a Cosmopolitan President who understands Nigeria and not only the North.

3. Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can't pay your bills. He knows you can't be fulfilled if you can't take care of your own kids. Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/ charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria, Atiku would be able to do this for all. This is Atiku . That is what I am supporting. Can you tell me about who you are supporting and how his character and attitude would help me in life? While you do, do not forget Atiku has never handled any budget. Abdulsalami Abubakar

Comments