Dubai Sex Arrest Girl's Jail Hell: 'Quiet...or You'll Be Stoned To Death'

A BRITISH beauty wrongly accused of having a sex romp in a Dubai taxi has told of her ordeal for the first time.
rebecca blake, Dubai prison, woman in jail for having sex in Dubai, adultery in Dubai, Conor McRedmond, Arabic prisons, women in Dubai, woman accused of sex outside, Sharia law, sex test,TERRIFIED: Rebecca Blake has opened up about her ordeal and the horrific prison conditions [MATRIX]
Rebecca Blake says she still wakes up in the night, terrified she is back in her prison cell in the Arab state.
The 30-year-old, speaking exclusively to the Daily Star Sunday ten days after flying home, revealed how she was:
Jailed despite undergoing intrusive sex tests which proved her innocence.
Forced to witness daily beatings in the dingy prison.
Had her food and drink spiked with drugs by guards.
Became hooked on Valium and was forced to take the highly-addictive drug by prison doctors.
Served double her sentence after jail guards "forgot" she was still there.
At her Surrey home, Rebecca revealed: "It feels like a surreal nightmare. I still wake up in the middle of the night panicking, thinking I'm back in that cell.
"It was only on the plane home that I allowed myself to believe it was over and I just cried.
"People need to be aware of the dangers of Dubai - there's a dark side and anyone can be a victim."
The pretty brunette was sentenced to 41 days in jail after being convicted of having sex outside marriage - a crime under Dubai's strict decency laws - after a cab ride turned sinister.
INNOCENT: Rebecca and pal Conor outside the Dubai court where they were accused of having sex [REUTERS]INNOCENT: Rebecca and pal Conor outside the Dubai court where they were accused of having sex [REUTERS]
She said: "Every weekend us Brit expats would get together. We met at midday and by 10pm I'd had enough.
"I got a taxi and my friend hopped in. We gave the driver two addresses but he thought we were drunk and tried to take us the long way, doubling the fare, so an argument started."
Rebecca and her friend, Irish welder Conor McRedmond, were driven to a police station, handcuffed and taken away in separate vans.
She said: "I was more angry than scared because I knew I'd done nothing. But I was taken to an underground prison like nothing I can describe.
"I was strip-searched, given a single mattress and told to find a space. It was filthy and overcrowded. The toilet was a hole in the floor.
"I was wearing heels and a dress. I stayed in those clothes for two days without knowing why I was there."
It was only when Rebecca was taken to see a doctor that the seriousness of the situation was explained.
"I walked into the hospital room to a bed with stirrups. I remember feeling sick - I knew something was seriously wrong. The doctor was surprised I didn't know my charges. She told me and I started crying, telling her it wasn't true.
"She said to have a sex test and if the results came back negative I would be fine.
"The test was beyond intrusive, horrific but it all came back clear. The doctor even wrote it was obvious I hadn't had sex in a long time…but it meant nothing."
Despite the results backing up Rebecca's story, she was still convicted.
Rebecca said: "Our lawyer asked if we would marry. Conor agreed but I explained I was still technically married from six years ago.

WARNING: Rebecca has warned other women to be careful if visiting Dubai [GETTY]"The lawyer panicked and told me to keep quiet. He said I'd be done for adultery, which is really serious. I was scared."
Dubai is ruled by Sharia law, the legal system derived from the Koran and seen as the "word of God".
Criminals can face the death penalty for offences including trafficking, drug dealing and adultery.
The most common execution is by firing squad although stoning has been used for those caught committing adultery.
Rebecca added: "We were given 41 days but I ended up serving 95 because they forgot about me.
"A prison doctor ordered me to take Valium and I became addicted. I weaned myself off them after two weeks. They kept trying to force me on them.
"The tea they gave us in the morning was spiked, as was the rice. It would knock you out for hours - they wanted us quiet.
"Women were beaten daily - Filipina girls the worst. Guards walk past and punch people in the head, laughing, just because they can.
"I would speak to my family and try to act happy on the phone because I didn't want to worry them but I was crumbling.
"On the day of my release I couldn't believe I was leaving. It wasn't until I was dropped at the airport that I breathed properly.
"Now I need to put it behind me and move on. Dubai is good while it is good but if you upset just one person, just one moment, your whole life can be ruined."
WARNING: Rebecca has warned other women to be careful if visiting Dubai [GETTY]

Comments