Why I Gave My Net Lover £1million Even When I Don't Even Know Him?

                 
A divorcee (pictured) above has sent almost £1million to her internet lover in Africa, even when she has never for once met him. The woman called Sarah said the problem she has is that Chris Olsen is always away on business trips since they knew each other nearly two years ago and that's what is inhibiting them from meeting each other and being with him and not only that,  he keeps being arrested by police while on those trips.

''Even though his accent has since changed from what I knew him with, he keep asking for money to be sent to him in different Africa countries.''

 And you know what? She is 100% sure Chris is real. Please folks can someone please, again please tell this Mrs that she has been conned! Sarah is now calling on the popular US TV Chat show host Dr Phil to unite her with Chris for the first time.

Speaking against tomorrow's episode, according to the metro, she told Dr Phil; ''When I first started talking to Chris, he sounded Italian, but now his accent seems to have changed... he assured me that when he gets home from his present trip, he will pay me back'', she concluded. lol....

Someone needs an urgent help! Sarah needs to get out of this.

 

Comments