Chris Brown Admits He's Still In Love With Rihanna - OK

CHRIS Brown admitted he was still in love with Rihanna when he performed a rendition of her new track B***h Better Have My Money, during one of his recent gigs. The singer took to the stage and started to sing along to the controversial track before telling fans Rihanna was "my b***h for life," ok.co.uk reports.
 
And during an interview with British radio presenter Tim Westwood, the Loyal singer answered questions over why he chose to sing that song. "She's my homie though. We knew each other since we were 14, 15 so with that kind of history, we are always going to be cool. I don't get jealous. I don't get mad. I got nothing but love and respect for her.
 
"I respect her as an artist. Obviously people are going to make a spectacle, like 'Oh, he's playing her music!' But who doesn't? I'm pretty sure she plays my music."
Just recently, Rihanna's dad, Ronald Fenty, revealed the state of the pair's relationship now, six years after Chris infamously assaulted her.
 
He told the Daily Mail: "I don't know what their relationship is now. At the basketball, they just said 'hi and hello'. "When we was going to the car park he was trying to talk with her but she turned and was talking to somebody else, so he came and talked to me and I had a picture with him.
 
"Afterwards Robyn [Rihanna] said, 'Dad, you really taking pictures with him though?'" He added: "Let her do what she wants to do. This recycling thing don't work for everything, Chris is a player, he ain't ready for no one woman yet, he ain't ready. He's a party guy." ok.co.uk

Comments