'I've Had Enough Of The Kardashians!' News Anchor Says As He Walks Off Set During Live Show In Protest At Kylie's Birthday Coverage

A Florida news anchor stormed off mid-way through a live broadcast in protest over the coverage of Kylie Jenner's 18th birthday celebration. News Anchor John Brown said 'I'm having a good Friday, so I refuse to talk about the Kardashians!' before walking out on air, leaving his co-host Amy Kaufeldt by herself on the couch of the Good Day Orlando show on Fox. Amy was left to carry on the rest of the show.
 
The surprise storm-out came after the news anchors invited Rumba 1003 radio host and broadcast guest Jenny Castillo to discuss the Kardashians news. She attempted to calm down the furious anchor, asking him 'How would you like it if your daughter named her pet John? That's exactly what Kylie Jenner did.' But Brown retorted:  'I don't care about this family. I'm sick of this family. It's a nonstory!' Nobody cares about this family anymore!
 
"You are on your own, Amy. I can't do it, I've had enough Kardashians! I can't take any more Kardashian stories on this show!' A replacement anchor was quickly found to join Ms Kaufeldt as the Good Day Orlando team attempted to calm down a fuming Brown.
 
The news anchor later posted a video of the incident on Facebook - along with an apology - although he admitted he felt better for having done it. He said: 'Sorry, I lost my mind a bit, although it was partially in jest! I did feel better though after I was done.' The footage has since gone viral with many backing the news anchor's decision to walk out over the 'nonstory.' Source: Mail Online

Comments